Monday 10 June 2013

Todays Google Adventure

We have all done it.
Started out researching one topic and ending up somewhere completely unexpected. Today a trail of links and key words lead me here: Jewelry Making Journal.
Pouring over other peoples questions, tips and tricks I strangely feel like I have achieved something more than just eating breakfast and sitting on the couch in my slippers and hoodie.
My favourite tip of the day from this site? Portable solar lights with clips.
So many times I have been to markets, gem shows and even exhibitions where poor lighting has left me frustrated at not being able to see the display clearly.
If your customers can't see your work with all its finer details clearly how can you expect them to fall in love with a piece and buy it?!


No comments:

Post a Comment